This website contains useful information about the Housing Authority. If you are having difficulty understanding it, and are unable to find someone to interpret it for you, please contact your nearest Housing Authority office. We can telephone the WA Interpreters for you.
The Housing Authority provides a range of services such as:
- Housing options
- Public rental housing (this requires applicants to be placed on a waiting list)
- Priority assistance for people who require urgent housing
- Bond assistance loans to help you obtain private rental accommodation
- Low deposit home loans to enable people on low to moderate incomes achieve home ownership
- Disability assistance for people with special needs that require modified housing
We encourage you to contact your local office so our staff can help you with your enquiries.