Government Agencies Who Require Employee Housing

​The State Government is committed to the effective delivery of public services to people in regional and remote Western Australia.

These services are delivered by public sector employees (such as teachers, health workers and police) who either reside or relocate to these areas. As a result, the availability of suitable housing is an important issue which can directly affect the provision of essential services.

To support the achievement of government objectives, the Housing Authority provides accommodation for government employees through its Government Regional Officers’ Housing (GROH) Program. 
This program allows government agencies to focus on their core business by providing them with high quality tenancy and property management services. The Housing Authority has a large network of housing services and long term experience meeting the housing needs of government employees.
You can calculate your rent repayments using the GROH Tenant Rent Calculator.