Together with the Australian Housing and Urban Research Institute (AHURI), the Department of Housing is pleased to be hosting the National Housing Conference 2015 in Perth.
Grahame Searle, Director General, Department of Housing and Ian Winter, Executive Director, Australian Housing and Urban Research Institute
Whatever your interest in the housing industry and whatever your preferred style of conference participation, NHC 2015 in Perth is a unique, ‘not to be missed’ forum for the housing industry. It is being held at a time of great uncertainty for the sector. Political upheaval and funding uncertainly, combined with substantial rises in the cost of land and housing and an increase in demand for front-line services, are just a few of the pressures facing the sector.
There is an imperative to come together to discuss and debate new approaches and new solutions to guide Australia’s future approach to affordable housing delivery. The conference also provides a timely opportunity to visit a state firmly focused on developing innovative solutions to improve the supply of affordable housing options for all Western Australians.
NHC 2015 opens the door for you to new possibilities… and provides you with the opportunity to form valuable connections that will last well in to the future.
- A conference that will open its doors to more than 800 delegates
- A conference that will attract key decision-makers interested in discussing the challenges facing the sector and our future approach to delivery of affordable housing for all Australians
- A program designed with a focus on innovation, leadership and strategies for transformation
- The opportunity to form valuable connections with colleagues, partners and clients working across the affordable housing and homelessness sectors
- The opportunity to drive discussion; critique and workshop new ideas; engage in debate
- Tangible examples of applied innovative delivery models in Perth and its surrounds through a number of site tours
- The chance to chat informally with local and international industry experts who are leading the way with new ideas and practice
- The opportunity to visit a vibrant, energetic city and state that offer a truly unique experience.
The super saver ends on 31 March 2015. Register now.